ISA : Ikut Suka Aku!

Rabu, Mei 10, 2006

Tijah's Letter

"" Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook cook.I know I clap one hand only.Correctly, I have seen you and she together at town with eyes myself.You always ask for apology back back. I don't trust you again!!!You are really crocodile land.My Friend speak you play wood three. Now I know you correct correct play wood three.So, I break connection to pull my body from this love triangle.I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me. So, I break off to go far from here. I don't want you to play play with my liver.I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don't want banana to fruit two times... Safe walk... Tijah ""

0 Comments:

Catat Ulasan

<< Home